To be the minaret for Muslims in fostering Islamic values by providing religious, educational, and social services for the betterment of humanity.
Inspiring the future through the values of the Prophetic past.
The Islamic Institute of Orange County (IIOC) was established in 1991 with the goal of serving both the Muslim and non-Muslim communities in Southern California. We aspire to achieve our Mission and Vision through the application of these values
- Leadership We aspire to lead by embodying the noblest of virtues
- Endurance No hardship is greater than our resolve
- Accountability We answer to a Higher Authority accepting nothing short of excellence
- Passion Our love for the Creator compels us to work for His creation
To that end, IIOC is pleased to offer the following services to the community at large:
- Five daily prayers
- Juma’a (Friday) prayer services
- Family and individual counseling
- Marriage services
- Funeral arrangements
- Full-time academic school
- Saturday school
- After school program
- Weekend programs
- Qura’an classes: memorization and tajweed (pronunciation)
- Lectures from guest speakers
- Weekly lectures designed for women
- Multipurpose room available by reservation
IIOC is a smoke-free and peanut-free facility
Please help us to keep IIOC free from cigarettes and peanuts or peanut-related items. Some of the people who attend IIOC have a severe allergic reaction to peanuts. Please cooperate with us in this matter
All donations are tax deductible.
Our Masjid depends upon private donations for all of its operations; from construction projects to paying bills donations are the lifeblood of our community center.
OUR CURRENT OPERATIONS
- Minaret Academy: 242 Students with 38 staff members learning online!
- Institute of Qur’an (IQ): Nearly 200 Students learning online to read and memorize the Qur’an!
- Link Outside (Prison Outreach Program): Received 40 letters so far from our brothers and sisters in Jails and prisons along with working over 40 hours a week on other work related tasks.
- California Islamic University (CIU): A number of students that are currently enrolled online along with a spike in people interested in joining the University!
- Youth Department: 14 youth classes across various age groups that translates to 16 hours of instruction online!
- Da’wah & Outreach Department: Weekly new Muslim classes online along with Islam 101 presentations/discussions for non Muslim guests!
To donate, please click on the Donate button at the top of this page. You will automatically be taken to the PayPal donation page. Please specify the purpose of your donation via the drop down menu, so we can channel your donation to the right cause.
Note: IIOCs Federal Tax ID Number is 33-0469852.